YTMP4 F.A.Q. (if you have questions)
In this section I've compiled questions that are asked the most on my email. So here are a few quick answers. If you are not satisfied after reading this, and your question remains yet unanswered - please, feel free to contact me personally.
Why my favorite video site isn't listed in supported websites?
The list isn't complete, YTMP4 works with hundreds of video sites, try yours, the chances are - it will be working!
Why I cannot download video or audio on my Iphone?
Apple devices are restricted to media downloads via Itunes and other Apple oficcial apps. Look up online there are multile resource explaining how to break your Apple device out of jail and start downloading any media you want. Or you'd need a special third-party downloader app..
How to convert youtube video to mp3 audio using YTMP4?
The process is easy and mostly described in help section. To put it in a few sentences, here's the breakdown:
- Open https://www.ytmp4.net, find white box in the center top section of the page, click in it
- We have Youtube search enabled, so simply start typing the title of the video, or artist name
- Our system will pick up your search keywords, offer auto-complete suggestions, or accept your search after you hit GO
- Up to a dozen videos will show up that we think you were searching for, pick one, click on it
- New page will open, with many download options. Find one that says "mp3" and click Download button next to it.
- New button will load up, you'll need to hit that, and youtube to mp3 converter will start its work
- Wait 10-15 seconds (for a 5 minute video), mp3 download will commence as soon as converter work is over
How to save online videos on Android device?
The process is same as on desktop, only instead of clicking download link, you'll have to tap that link and hold your finger (or stylus) until small context menu shows up. In it select the Download Link option. That's it.
Why video doesn't download but starts streaming?
Some websites tell your browser to do that. Especially youtube does it a lot with audioless or videoless streams, mostly cause they are supposed to be joined with each other to complement lack of the "other part", so download of audioless video doesn't make sense for youtube... There are other reasons, mostly all of them circling around the fact that Big Internet wants you to stream video over and over online, to use up your data allowance for the month and start paying for more data...
What to do if video doesn't download but plays instead?
This situation has easy solution - make sure you download video from first click. How to do that? Simply right-click the download link and select Save Link as option. Or if you did get to the video streaming screen, you can right-click the video and Save link as.. Also video usually has little menu with a hidden download link.
What if my video says not found? Can I request support?
Yes you can. Contact site support with the link that says not found, and we will help!
Where are the files I downloaded on my device?
If you used a normal internet browser to access our site, - all files can be found via browser menu Downloads link. From there you can always see each file has menu and it will open up a folder where it's located. Usually it's defualy device downloads folder, or even right on desktop of a computer...
How watch video with Captions / Embeded Subtitle on a Windows PC or Mac OS?
To watch a video with embedded captions on a Windows PC or Mac OS, you can follow these steps:
- 1. Open the video file on your PC using a media player that supports embedded captions. Some popular options include VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, and MPC-HC (Media Player Classic - Home Cinema).
- 2. Once the video is playing, look for an option or menu item related to subtitles or captions. This may vary depending on the media player you are using.
- 3. In VLC Media Player, for example, you can click on "Subtitles" in the menu bar and select "Track" to enable the embedded captions.
- 4. If the captions are not automatically displayed, you may need to select the subtitle track manually. Look for options like "Subtitle track," "CC" (Closed Captions), or "S" (Subtitles) within the media player's menus.
- 5. You may also have the option to customize the appearance or behavior of the captions, such as font size, color, or position. Look for subtitle settings within the media player to make these adjustments.
- 1. Open the video file on your Mac using a media player that supports embedded captions. QuickTime Player is the default media player on Mac OS and usually supports embedded captions.
- 2. Start playing the video in QuickTime Player.
- 3. Look for a menu item or option related to subtitles or captions in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- 4. In QuickTime Player, go to the "View" menu, hover over "Subtitles," and choose the appropriate subtitle track to enable the captions.
- 5. If the captions are not automatically displayed, you may need to select the subtitle track manually. Look for options like "Subtitle track," "CC" (Closed Captions), or "S" (Subtitles) within the media player's menus.
- 6. You may also have the option to customize the appearance or behavior of the captions, such as font size, color, or position. Look for subtitle settings within the media player to make these adjustments.
How to play video with Captions / Embeded Subtitle on Android device?
To watch a subtitled video on an Android device, you have a few options depending on the video player you prefer.
If the video you are watching has embedded captions or subtitles, you can enable them on your Android device using the following steps:
- 1. Play the video using your preferred video player app. Some popular video player apps include VLC for Android, MX Player, and BSPlayer.
- 2. While the video is playing, look for an option or icon that represents subtitles or captions. This may vary depending on the video player app you are using. Look for icons like "CC" (Closed Captions) or "S" (Subtitles).
- 3. Tap on the subtitles or captions icon to enable them. The video player should automatically detect and display the embedded captions or subtitles.
- 4. You may also have additional options to customize the appearance or behavior of the subtitles, such as font size, color, or position. Explore the settings or options menu of your video player app to adjust these settings if needed.
How to play video with Captions / Embeded Subtitle on Apple's iPhone?
To watch a video with embedded captions on an iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- 1. Open the default "Videos" app on your iPhone. If you prefer using a different video player app, make sure it supports embedded captions.
- 2. Browse or search for the video you want to watch and tap on it to start playing.
- 3. Look for a speech bubble or caption icon on the video player's interface. This icon usually indicates the presence of embedded captions or subtitles.
- 4. Tap on the speech bubble or caption icon to enable the captions. The embedded captions should now be displayed on the video.
- 5. If you want to adjust the appearance or behavior of the captions, you can usually find additional options within the video player's settings. Look for settings related to captions or subtitles to customize the font, size, color, or position of the captions.